yummmmmingredients (serves 4):
3 cups chicken stock
3 cups water
3/4 Tbs butter
3 Tbs olive oil
1 small onion, chopped finely
2 cups arborio rice
1/2 cup dry white wine
12 oz boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, chopped coarsely
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 1/2 cups frozen peas
6 slices prosciutto
3 Tbs finely shredded fresh sage
1. place stock and the water in pot; bring to a boil. reduce heat; simmer, covered.
2. heat butter and half of the oil in a large pot; cook onion, stirring until soft. add rice; stir rice. add wine; cook, stirring, until liquid is almost evaporated.
3. stir in 1 cup simmering stock mixture, one cup at a time, stirring until absorbed after each addition. total cooking time should be about 35 minutes or until rice is tender.
4. in a large skillet, heat remaining oil; cook chicken, stirring until cooked through. add garlic; stir until fragrant. stir chicken mixture and peas into risotto.
5. cook prosciutto in same skillet until crisp; drain on paper towels then break into chunks. stir sage and half of prosciutto into risotto; sprinkle remaining prosciutto over individual risotto servings.
courtesy of best-ever recipes